Saturday, April 7, 2012

Raising Up the Next Generation of Christians - Part 2

We are so thankful to have an active role in training up the next generation of prayer warriors, preachers, teachers, evangelists, deacons, pastors, elders and bishops. Furthermore, we are eternally grateful to Senior Pastors Joseph and Yolanda Morgan for allowing God to use us in this ministry. We love our local church and believe that we are to truly focus on equipping children with all the spiritual knowledge that can help them stand against all enemies that come against them. Remember...great people are born and great mentors teach them how to walk in their purpose.

The body of Christ is starting to realize that children are our most precious commodity and we must nurture them to ensure their spiritual survival. We often hear people say that their children are their greatest accomplishment. What they are really saying is their legacy will continue to live on, after they are gone, through their children. If you are a parent, we challenge you to take a few moments to ask yourself these questions...

1) Am I truly committed to the spiritual growth of my children?
2) Do I deposit the Word of God into my children on a regular basis?
3) What will my children and family say about me after I'm gone?
4) Am I a Godly example for my children to follow?
5) Do I look for opportunities to sow, encourage and build up other children who are not my biological offspring?
6) Is God pleased with how I am handling His children?

If you answer YES to all of these questions, then you are committed to building God's Kingdom one child at a time. For everyone who reads this post, you are loved and respected. Thank you for helping us raise up the next generation of powerful children!

In His love,
Darryl and Beverly Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment