Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meet Elder Betty Rickman

I’m so excited to have this opportunity to share a little bit about myself. I’ve been an active member of Celebration of Life Church for over twelve years and words cannot express how my life has changed during that time. In 2004, Pastor preached a message on faith and how “faith keeps you from being SHOCKED.” Oh, how those words have ministered to me over the years!

I’m a true believer that the word of God that goes forth at COLC will work in your life, regardless of your status - married or single. It’s up to you how successful you want your life to be in Christ. Oh did I mention this? I’m single and sold out for Christ with no biological kids, however, there are many I take pride in providing spiritual mentorship to. This brings me to introduce the ministries I oversee as an Elder at COLC. I'll start the list with one very dear to my heart:

Singles Ministry
Wedding Contracts
Black History Month
Bulletin Boards
Service Receptionist
Words of Inspiration/Marquee
Communion

Here are a few pictures from one of our Singles events!


Before I go, I would like to invite all COLC singles out for night of fun, Friday March 30th! We will meet at Cheddars (in Hendersonville) at 7:00 pm to share appetizers and then go to Cosmic Bowling. Please bring a friend and come ready for a night of Fun, Fellowship and Laughter!

Thanks for taking time to get to know me better!
Elder Betty Rickman

No comments:

Post a Comment