Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Personal Invitation for You!

I want to personally invite every woman reading this to join me tomorrow night for our first Extreme Makeover event of 2012! Why do we need a night of Extreme Makeover? Because God wants us to have an abundant life in every facet of our existence. He wants us to have peace, joy, contentment...all of it! So many people live their lives weighed down by the cares of this world because they are not turning everything over to God. If this is you - quit carrying your troubles and give them to God! Turn them loose! He is big enough to take care of all your worries and every part of your being.

I know right now in my spirit that God is taking me places this year that I've never been before because I'm experiencing things I've never experienced before. If you're expecting God to take you to a brand new place you've never been, then I will see you tomorrow night at 7 pm! Let's allow God to make us over from the inside out, so we can be mighty women of God!

Celebrating life!
Pastor Yolanda Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment